Expect the unexpected when you travel inside yourself to get the answers to your questions. Choose to explore something specific or trust where we are guided. The soul loves the truth and your answers are inside just waiting to come to the surface! Each session is unique as Kelly creates a safe place for you then connects with her guidance for these interactive informative meditation sessions.
What to expect on your Soul Journey with Kelly
- Know that you are in control at all times
- We discuss what you may want to accomplish or discover
- Kelly will address your concerns at any time during the consult
- Kelly will help you relax with breathing techniques
- Kelly will create a sacred environment for positive expectation
- You are free to follow Kelly’s guidance or journey on your own
- Journey can be as interactive as you choose, sharing what you see or sense
- Kelly may call upon your guides or other messengers as requested
Suggestions for Soul Journeys
Meet your Soul: Go to a beautiful place in nature or in a sacred temple or sanctuary and ask your soul if there is something specific that needs to be brought to the surface.
Meet a Messenger: Set out on this journey with the intention of meeting a sage or wise one, an angel or ancestor, a spirit guide or any messenger with something of value to share.
Meet your Spirit Animal: Every person has at least one animal totem aligned with their soul. Take a journey to meet your and build the relationship to gain understanding of what they bring to your life. You may be able to shape shift to become the animal.
Have a question, just ask? Many people find answers for general advice, help with a relationship, and resolutions to conflicts by going on a Soul Journey. It is a safe and sacred process and can be performed in person or by Skype. An appointment is booked in advance and payment can be made via PayPal.
To schedule your personal Soul Journey please connect with Kelly here.
Personal Investment – $120 / One Hour Session
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your own heart. Who looks outside dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.” – Carl Jung